EB-5 LARGE BUSINESS VISA
Known as the “Ferrari” of the investment visas, because it requires between $500,000 – $1,000,000 USD investment in order to qualify for the visa. The EB-5 is a large investment visa that requires a much larger investment than all the other investment visas. It is also the only kind of investor visa that has a set quantity amount required.
How to Qualify for the EB-5 Visa
- Minimum of $500,000 USD invested in specific U.S. government approved Regional Centers (like shopping malls, hospitals, and other large construction projects). There are about 900+ regional centers to choose from. We can help you choose the right option.
- Minimum of $1 million USD invested into your own business while creating at least 10 full-time jobs. This makes it very difficult for startups as the labor costs alone are expensive.
Regional Centers are the most popular investments under this visa.
Benefits of the EB-5 Visa
- Permanent Residency leading to Citizenship for you and your immediate family after 5 years. The first two years you are granted conditional residency for you and your family. Then, if you met the visa requirements, the conditions are removed. After that, you can obtain natural citizenship in three years. You may have noticed that the other visas explained here are non-immigration visas (E-1, E-2, and L-1).
- The Fastest Citizenship Investor Visa as already mentioned above, the other visas explained in our website are non-immigration visas.
- No Visa Sponsors required such as using a U.S. company as the employer sponsoring the visa applicant.
- Conditional Green Cards for your family during the first two years and then a formal Green Card with all rights and privileges afterward.
- Education Benefits as permanent residents your family receives access to all public schools and low cost in-state tuition fees at public colleges and universities.