L-1 Intracompany transferee
The L-1 is used to transfer temporary foreign managers, executives, or any specialized workers needed for the USA operation. The L-1 is usually used by large corporations and multinational companies with many employees (over 9 full-time employees). You can acquire your L-1 by purchasing a franchise or business.
Interlink FBC can help you find the right business/franchise to qualify for your L1 visa.
L-1 Visa Categories
There are two types of L-1 visas:
L-1A is for executives, managers, and business owners. The L1A can be granted for up to 7 years. The visa will be initially granted for one year if you have a new office (new office means that the USA enterprise has been operating for less than a year). After the initial L1A visa (one year), you can renew the visa for up to 3 years at a time. if the USA company has already been operating for more than a year then the visa will be initially issued for a period of 3 years.
L-1B is for professionals and specialized knowledge. The L1B can be granted for up to 5 years. The visa will initially be granted for one year if you have a new office (new office means that the USA enterprise has been operating for less than a year). After the initial L1B visa (one year), you can renew the visa for up to 2 years at a time.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding, which category fits your current situation. We can connect you to the right Immigration experts that can help you. Your Initial consultation is free of charge.
Los centros regionales son las inversiones más populares bajo esta visa.
Benefits of the L-1 Visa
- Live in the USA with your family this means your spouse and children under 21.
- Legally Work in the USA since the L-1 visa allows you to work for your company in the USA.
- Your spouse can also work in the USA in your enterprise or any other USA company.
- Get your Social Security Number for you and your family once your status or visa is approved.
- Your children have access to public and private schooling as long as they keep their L-2 status.
- Freedom of Travel as the E-1 visa lets you freely travel anywhere in the USA. In addition, you can leave and return to the USA using this visa as often as you like.
- Your children will be considered Texas Residents after 12 months of living in Texas consecutivelly, which lowers college tuition costs up to 50% or more compared to out of state or foreign students.
- Getting a driver license from the state you live in is not only an opportunity to drive in the United States without problems, but you also have access to the most common form of ID.
- The L-1 has an easier path to a Green Card than most visas out there.
- Access to credit lines is made possible once you have processed your social security number and established good credit history.